Automotive Film Performance Stats
|Film||Heat Reduction (1)||Glare Reduction||UV Reduction||Film Construction|
|SuperKool 35||75%||65%||99%||Full Metal|
|True Black 35||63%||65%||99%||Full Metal|
|Elite 35||58%||64%||99%||Full Metal|
|Black Chrome 35||62%||65%||99%||Metallised|
All our car tint films are backed by a lifetime warranty. Please note that our warranty covers both film and installation so if you do need to make a warranty claim in the future, we won’t give you an unpleasant surprise and charge for labour, as do some companies.
- Heat reduction figures quoted are supplied by film manufacturers for film applied to 4mm tinted auto glass. The performance claims for automotive films are not normally third party accredited, unlike the industry practice for home and office window tinting films.
- Full Metal films are colourfast and will not fade (no dye added)
- Metallised films are not colourfast and fade slowly over a number of years (Small amount of dye is added to achieve greater colour depth)
- Dyed films are not colourfast and fade quickly. Tintplus do not stock dyed films.
All films are covered by the film manufacturer with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects for so long as the vehicle is owned by the film purchaser.
The Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
The Warranty on Metallised and Dyed films excludes colour change.
To make a warranty claim please call 1300 658 503 to register the problem.
- Proof of purchase documentation must be shown before warranty work can proceed.